Monday 9 February 2015

Evidence 1 Work Diary


Work Diary


In this session, I experienced shooting Evidence for the first time. I found this to be kinda difficult in the sense that the same images came up a lot for example there were a lot of photos on rubbish and fag butts. I feel as if it could have gone better if I was able to manipulate my surroundings and use props, I could create a fake crime scene and take photos of actual evidence and I feel as if that would have made a better session.


This is my favourite photo from the session, I like the angle it was taken from, with the square centred (formal element; shape), I also like the way the fags ruin the shape by overlapping onto the rest of the bin. The evidence here is that it clearly shows that people have had some cigarettes. 


This is another photo from this session that I really enjoyed taking, I fell as if my composition has improved greatly, I feel as if the colours have been separated well, with it being brighter in the middle and working its way out to become darker, the evidence from this photo is shown from the chain , it shows that was once tied up here maybe a dog or a bike. 


As I stated above to progress in this I would like to photograph pictures of actual evidence from perhaps a crime scene, so for this to work I could take a photo of a crime scene or some bagged evidence. Anything that could be considered dangerous is how I would like to progress from the pictures above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment