Thursday 26 March 2015

Evidence Location Bag Work Diary


Work Diary


In this session I decided to go on a walk and at several locations, removed my bag and placed it on a wall or leaning on a tree of some sorts. I actually rather enjoyed doing this, it didn't take too long and I managed to get some good photos, although looking back I centred the bag in most photos the better option would to have placed the bag in the corner or the image and because of this i had to cut bits of the photo out in. 


This is an example of an image where the bag was originally centred, I've cropped the image so that it sits in the corner. 


This is favourite picture from the session, the bag is towards the left side of the image. I first took this image with the bag centred but then chafed my mind and put the bag over to the left corner. 

For my next shoot I'll collect bottles and bits of rubbish at home and attach them to a tree in the forest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment