Monday 23 March 2015

Human Presence Work Diary




Work Diary


This session I went out on my own to capture human presence, this was slightly tricky to do as I manly captured rubbish, bags, drink etc. From doing this though I have given myself many ideas on how I would like to improve and continue this idea of human presence in exciting and unique ways. 


This is a photo from the session that gave me the idea of using fag butts to create pictures, words or patterns perhaps changing the type of cigarette or the stains left on them.


This photo gave me the idea of adding something to a tree, either at the base of hanging from the branches, so i would use string to tie up bottles, wrappers etc. 


This gave me the idea of using a single object (the bag) and taking different photos of it from different locations and angles, as if I'm going on a journey with the bag.

To improve I'll use the ideas from above and bring them to life, I'll gather any of the materials needed and create pictures with cigarette butts, cover a tree in rubbish and go on a walk with a bag/can of some sorts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment