Thursday 16 April 2015

Exam Plan


For my exam I was thinking of going massively overboard with my idea of the rubbish tree,  so covering an entire forest with rubbish bags, string, cans etc. I want to make a maze within the forest with all of the rubbish and place people within standing about either collecting the rubbish or adding to it. I also want it to feel slightly like a fantasy so if possible I smoke or mist if possible either that or I'll edit it in later on. If I can i want to create a range of emotions with the way I'm doing this so fear, curiosity, sadness etc. 

Place: Warlies, Waltham Abbey
Travel: 20 bus from Harlow, to Epping
Central Train from Epping to Loughton
255 Bus from Loughton to Waltham Abbey
Equipment: Camera, Rubbish, Models, Dolls (if possible)



No comments:

Post a Comment