Thursday 16 April 2015

Bottle Location Work Diary



Work Dairy


During this session, I took a similar theme from my bag shoot, only I replaced the bag with an empty bottle, this allowed me to it in smaller places and I was able to take photos from a lower angle allowing me to get long corridors/walls into the shot. I felt as if this went really well and I was able to improve on my last shot that was similar. With this shoot I went out originally and then went out again and improved on the first set.



Here you can see the bottle is in the bottom left corner but I've still focused on the bottle too much. I want it to be there but for maybe a split second you don't realise it's there. 


This is part of the second shoot, here you can see a long wall, with half of the bottle positioned in the left corner. I really like this picture because for split second you may not notice that the bottle was even there and thats exactly what I was attempting to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment