Thursday 16 April 2015

Work Diary Tree Location



Work Diary


In this session, went over to the forest with a selection of empty plastic bags, with these i covered a tree in the bags and other bits of rubbish for example cans and bits of plastic, i began taking photos and then proceeded to burn the bags which were now filled with paper, I had a really fun time with this shoot and the photos from it are rather good. 


The orange of the bags went really well and take hold of your eyes, even when placed towards the left of the shot. 


This is when the bags began to burn, I really like this photo as only one bag is being burnt and the others are blowing in the wind, i just enjoy the image captured. 

To improve on this idea I want to be able to do it on a larger scale and in some way incorporate emotions and feelings, I can do this with the bits of rubbish that I choose and using my surrounds and light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment