Monday 27 April 2015

Connecting Essay 1


Connecting Essay 1



In this photo, rubbish has been manipulated by people to look lie a tree, it's representing nature through empty wrappers and used McDonalds packaging. This tree is completely made up of rubbish, maybe through this the artist is trying to state just how bad our forest and wildlife is from littering. There is so much litter and rubbish in the forest, the fort itself might as well be rubbish. 


This is my photo, this was my first time using the forest and rubbish together, I covered a tree with plastic bags and set a few of them on fire, I did my best to show how rubbish and littering can lead to the destruction of the wildlife, so much rubbish is always scattered across the forest so I thought I'd use that to my advantage and at the base of the tree lies cans and wrappers and the plastic bags are all attached to branches. 

The similarities between the two images are incredibly strong but the message and idea can be linked, together the images tell us about the destruction that littering can cause, both that there is so much of it from the internet sourced image and mine that shows how destructive it could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment